Gourmet Chicken Liver Mousse, and Mc Auslan, Onion and Gold Ground cherry Sauce
|« Ingredients »|
Fowl livers (Lake brome duck, young turkey, chicken)
Lactantia Cream 35 %
Wine, Archer du Vignoble le Cep d'Argent
Pepper to taste
« Preparation »
- Lighly cook the shallot in butter without burn Deglaze with the l'Archer wine and reduce to three-quarters. Let cool.
- Clean the livers and purée them with the mixture from 1.
- Add the cream, the yolks and the seasonings and mix well.
- Pass through cheescloth and pour into little dishes buttered and floured in advance.
- Cook in a bain-marie (double-boiler) around 20 to 25 mins. (check the cooking progress with the point of a knife.)